Health and Wellness Coaching
Thrive . Achieve . succeed
Are you ready to begin working on your health and wellness,
but need some extra help and guidance?
Health and Wellness Coaching is an opportunity to work with your own personal health and wellness advocate, somebody interested in helping YOU to reach YOUR goals. In a compassionate and non-judgmental environment that utilizes proven coaching techniques we will work together towards your goals. I will help you use your personal strengths to achieve your goals. Coaching sessions are geared to you individually.
Remember: Nobody knows YOU better than YOU. Sometimes, though, you just need a person on your team to help you along the way.
I will work with you to create a plan that incorporates your wellness vision and achievable goals.
What do you want?
To lose weight?
A better work-life balance?
To begin a meditation practice?
To have more energy?
To sleep better?
what can we achieve together?
One-on-one individualized coaching sessions
Let's Get Started Package: Initial 90 minute session and three 30 minute follow-up sessions.
During the initial 90 minute session you will have the opportunity to explore your current health challenges in a safe and non-judgmental environment. Together we will establish your personal goals for your health and wellness. We will also determine an Action Plan to help you achieve these goals.
Follow up sessions
These sessions will be used to help motivate you and keep you on track towards your personal health and wellness goals. They are also an opportunity to adjust your plan to better suit the realities of your life.
Health and Wellness Coaching is a powerful tool!
Contact me today for pricing and to set up an appointment. Sessions are done over the phone for your convenience.
What is Wellness Coaching?
Professional coaches have long been recognized for their skills in helping athletes and executives perform at their best. Now professional wellness coaches are helping people reach their best health and well-being.
Wellness coaches are trained to help clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
- accepting and meeting us where we are today
- asking us to take charge
- guiding us in doing the mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- helping us define a higher purpose for wellness and uncover our natural impulse to be well
- addressing mental and physical health together
- helping us draw a personal wellness blueprint
- helping us set realistic goals; small victories lay the foundation for self-efficacy
- harnessing the strengths we need to overcome our obstacles
- helping us view obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow
- helping us build a support team
Wellness coaches are practitioners and life-long students of coaching psychology, a field focused on the scientific study of happiness and well-being.
Great coaches have several skills you will notice early. They are great listeners and enjoy your stories. They foster self-acceptance and self-respect. They arouse, engage, energize, and challenge you to reach higher at the right moment. They have a bird dog's ability to sniff out your strengths, values, and desires. They are playful when appropriate. They take risks and ask courageous questions. They don't rescue you from emotional muck - sometimes you need to sit in it for a bit to energize your desire to change. They know that your life is at stake if you don't take care of yourself. And they know how to celebrate your successes.
The process of wellness coaching progresses through several stages:
- You provide background information through various assessments, so that you and your coach are well-informed on the key issues, including medical considerations, as appropriate
- During the first 90 minute coaching session, you identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness plan including a vision, three month goals and the first steps.
- In subsequent 30 minute coaching sessions, each week, you and your coach review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set of goals for the following week. You will enjoy plenty of ah-hah insights along the way.
I am a Certified and trained Wellcoaches Coach.